Welcome to Jackson County 4-H! We currently have 7 youth clubs with over 200 members and 1 adult Booster club
New to 4-H? Here’s how to get started!
To enroll in a Texas 4-H club, you must register online using the 4-H Connect management system.
- Go to https://v2.4honline.com.
- Click “I need to setup a profile.”
- Select Jackson County from the drop down menu.
- Fill in the following fields marked email, confirm email, last name and create a password that you can remember.
- Click “Family” on the role drop down menu.
- Select “Create Login.”
- Follow the prompts to register your family and all family members involved in a 4-H club as a member or volunteer (adults). Fields marked in bold are required!
- Register each member in all projects or groups they participate in or wish to participate in the future.
- Your registration will be submitted to the county extension office, where an agent will review your application. If you need to make any corrections, an agent will contact you by email. Once correct, the agent will approve your enrollment. If you are a volunteer/adult: your registration will be sent to the Youth Protection Standards Office for screening if you have not already been screened, or are due for your 3 year review. Once you are screened and approved, your registration will then be sent to your county extension office. An agent will then review and accept your application.
Helpful Tip: Do not hit your web browser’s “back” button while using the 4-H Connect system.
Need to register for an event?
- Once you are approved on 4-H connect, you may log in to your account by clicking “I have a profile.” You will need to provide your email address and password.
- You will then be directed to the “Member List” page, scroll to the bottom of the page and select a member from the “Register a member for an event” drop down menu. Click on the event you are registering for. Only events that a member is eligible for will be shown.
- After you register, your county extension agent will review your registration and approve the application.